HR Institutional Reporting Panel
In order to develop HR and Payroll reports of optimal use to Faculties and Departments the HR Institutional Reporting Panel was convened as a representative body to guide and direct report development.
Terms of reference
The HR Institutional Reporting Panel is charged with the following duties:
- To approve requests for changes to existing reports intended for institutional use.
- To approve requests for new reports to be developed and added to the library.
- To agree priorities for reporting work.
- Linda Brooklyn - Personnel and Workforce Development Manager, Fitzwilliam Museum
- Claire Cahill - School Finance Manager, School of Arts and Humanities
- Sarah Hickling - HR Adviser, HR Division
- Isobel Humphry - Assistant Secretary of the Council of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Alan Kirby - Departmental Secretary, Department of Pathology, School of the Biological Sciences
- Liz Mackie (chair) - Reporting and Projects Manager, HR Division
- David Peet - Departmental Secretary, Department of Physics, School of Physical Sciences
- Vicki Sparkes - Department of Oncology, School of Clinical Medicine