Q. Why am I unable to log onto the system?
Have you recieved an automated email telling you an account has been created for you? If not please contact the TES Office
If you have please follow the link on the email. This will take you to a page where you can set up your password.
Once you have set your password you should be able to log in, please note:
- Your user name is the email address that the automated email was sent to.
- Your password is the one you set (if you forget your password there is a link for you to reset it).
- Please type carefully as typos mean you will not be able to log in.
If you still cannot log in when you have tried all of the above then please contact the TES Office.
Q. I have accessed my account but cannot see any timesheets, what is the issue?
- The system still only show timesheets for the current and past weeks, therefore, if your assignment does not start until the following week you will not yet have any timesheets available to you.
- If you have not submitted your bank details to TES then you will not be able to access your timesheets. Please submit your completed bank details form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. I have empty timesheets that I do not need to claim hours, holiday or sickness on, what do I do with them?
You do not need to do anything with these timesheets, they can just be left in your ‘Empty timesheets’ list. In the future there will be a button for you to discard unwanted timesheets.
Q. What do I do if I accidently submit the wrong timesheet?
- If your timesheet has not been authorised ask one of your authorisers to reject it, you can then blank the hours out of it and it will be available for you to use another week if needed.
- If your timesheet has already been authorised but has not been paid please contact the TES Office. We will be able to blank out the timesheet for you. If you need to use the timesheet again in the future you will need to contact us again.
- If your timesheet has already been paid then please contact the TES Office.
Q. How do I know who will authorise my timesheets?
When you submit your timesheet for authorisation you will receive and email confirming this and it will list the people set up as timesheet authorisers.
Q. How many timesheet authorisers should I have?
We have recommended to departments that they set up at least two people who can authorise your timesheets. If you are finding that your authorisers are not available then you should discuss with your supervisor to see if someone else could be added.
Q. How do I change my timesheet authorisers?
If you need to add/remove someone as a timesheet authoriser then you will need to ask your supervisor to email the TES Office with the necessary information.
Q. What do I do if my timesheet has not been authorised?
TES cannot process your timesheet until it has been authorised. The responsibility for submission and authorisation of your timesheet lays with you and your authorisers. If it is nearing the timesheet deadline and you have not received confirmation that your timesheet has been authorised then you should contact your authorisers to remind them.
Q. Why is the holiday I accumulated on a previous timesheet not showing up on my next timesheet?
Holiday pay accumulation will only be credited to your account once a timesheet has been authorised. If you have an outstanding timesheet that is awaiting authorisation and you need the holiday accrual to show in a current timesheet you are filling in, then you will need to ask your authoriser to approve the previous timesheet before you submit the new one.