1. Request a quote
- Visit the www.tuskerdirect.com website.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and enter the following information:
- Company Code: UCAM
- Unique Employee Identifier: (your personal reference number found on your payslip)
- Select ‘Search for a car’ and follow the steps.
If you have limited access to the internet or are not confident navigating your way through the website, please contact Tusker on 0333 400 2020 and they will be happy to assist you through the process.
2. Request a car
- Once you have selected your car on-line and submitted your request, the Tusker Customer Services team will contact you by email to provide you with the scheme documents (Salary Exchange Agreement, Scheme Rules and FAQs), and an estimated delivery time for the vehicle.
- You will then be sent an electronic mandate to enable your driving licence to be checked with the DVLA.
- Your eligibility to join the scheme will then be checked by the University as set out under the Eligibility section above. Your order will not be placed until your eligibility has been approved.
3. Delivery of the car
Once the car arrives in stock at the dealership, you will be contacted for delivery to be arranged to your preferred address, at home or at work.
For further information or if you have any queries regarding this process please contact the Tusker on 0333 400 2020.
You have a right to know how the University and Tusker will use your personal information. This information is requested in order to create a personal username and password to give you full access to the secure Tusker website. Should you choose to order a vehicle, this information will be used to confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria to join the scheme and to verify your continued eligibility throughout the agreement period. It will also enable the University to set up monthly salary exchange reductions from your pay.
We may pass your details to any other company, trust or other body (whether incorporated or not) which is a University body, or to any company, business or intermediary associated with us solely for purposes connected with the administration of the CAMbens Cars scheme or to any company that we have appointed to provide services that we have agreed to provide to you under this scheme.
If you have any questions, please call the Tusker on 0333 400 2020.
Stop Gap Cars - a car while you wait for your CAMbens Car
Our StopGap cars provide you with a car to fill the gap until your new salary sacrifice CAMbens car arrives. We understand the inconvenience of not having a car and although we do what we can to get your new car to you as quickly as possible, unfortunately, the manufacturers lead time is out of our hands.
If your new salary sacrifice car isn’t due for at least 6 weeks, we can provide you with a fully insured car on a temporary basis. Take a look at the attached flier for more details.