skip to content

Human Resources


About the Form

This form is for claiming payment for participants involved in Research Studies and Clinical Trials via the University Payment System (modified payroll replacement).


Alternatively, please contact your HR team or the Payroll Department.

Obtaining a copy of the form

Form UPS5 can be downloaded in PDF or Word Format.