skip to content

Q. Do you have any work for me?

If you are registered in our pool of temporary workers and have been in touch to let us know you are available then we will be looking out for work opportunities for you. When we receive a request that we think matches well to your skills and experience and your availability, then we will call you and/or email you to see if you are interested in being put forward for the assignment. We will therefore be in contact with you when we have work opportunities for you.

Q. Do I need to keep in contact with TES?

Yes. If you are not in an assignment but are still looking for work, please send us an email every couple of weeks just saying that you are still available for work. We ask you to do this because there are so many people in the TES worker pool and sometimes people no longer need us to look for work for them but forget to tell us. We therefore start our candidate search with those people who we know are actively looking for work.  

If we do not hear from you for a month then we will stop actively looking for work for you. If we do not hear from you for a couple of months then we will remove you from our TES worker pool.

Please also let us know if you have changes to your availability so we can make sure we are only considering you for assignments that meet your availability requirements.

Q. How do I get a CRSID and computer access?

TES are unable to request this for you. When you start in your first assignment, if you need computer access then the department that you are working in will request the necessary access, including the CRSID, for you.

Q. Do I get a University card?

Temporary workers are not eligible to receive the standard University card. However, if you need a card for access within the department where your assignment is taking place then you will be granted a temporary access card by that department.