Contract Research Staff
If you are one of the 3,000+ Contract Research Staff (CRS) working for the University you may find these pages helpful in locating information which is relevant to you and your career.
- The Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers
- Institutional self-evaluation of progress
- Institutional self-evaluation of progress action plan, December 2012–14
- University's Code of Practice For Research Development
- The Research Careers Initiative (RCI)
- University's Code of Practice for the Employment of Contract Research Staff
Recognition of HR excellence in research
The University has been recognised by the European Commission for its ‘HR excellence in research’. Recognition is granted to universities within the European Union whose policies and processes show commitment to fostering good working conditions and career development for researchers. As a holder of this award, the University will continue to participate in national and European evaluation and benchmarking exercises.