- Estate Management's travel website
- The Occupational Health and Safety Office
- Cambridge City Council's cycling and walking website
- Why Cycle?
Here are some helpful tips:
- Be Safe—Be Seen
- Protect your head with a good quality helmet
- Buy suitable lights for your bike (this is now a legal requirement)
- Make sure you are seen by wearing reflective fluorescent clothing
- Buy at least one good quality lock.
- Lock your bike to proper cycle stands where available.
- Make sure both the wheels and the frame are locked to stands. If you have a quick release front wheel, take it off and lock the wheels and frame together using one lock. If your saddle is quick release, remove it and take it with you.
- Try and keep locks off the ground and as good a fit as possible to prevent leverage for any potential thief.
- To report a cycle theft please call Parkside Police Station on 0845 4564564.
Cambridge cycling routes and maps