skip to content

Employee information regarding the redeployment process

If your contract of employment (or series of contracts) was for a fixed term and is due to come to an end, the Human Resources Division will take steps to assist you to seek an alternative post if you so wish.

If you do not wish to seek redeployment in the University, you will be asked to indicate this intention on the CHRIS/43 Record of Consultation on Ending of Fixed Term Contract.

Normally the timeframe during which the redeployment process will operate will continue until either alternative employment is obtained, or the existing employment is due to come to an end.

If you indicate that you request assistance in finding an alternative post you will be contacted by the Human Resources Adviser (HRA) for your School who will provide information and the opportunity to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your redeployment options.