The report supports the Leaver business process and lists all leavers that have been processed in CHRIS leaving the University's employment in the next calendar month.
The following columns are shown:
- School (or equivalent)
- Reporting Unit (institution)
- Trent Person Reference
- Joining Date (date joined the University)
- Leaving Date (date leaving the University)
- Leaving Reason
- Position title
- Position Ref no.
- Occupancy start date (date started in position)
- Occupancy end date (date leaving the position)
28th of every month.
This report supports the Leaver business process, which permits Departmental users to process leavers directly into CHRIS. It allows departments to see which staff have been made leavers in the next calendar month, e.g. a report running on 28th June will report those leavers due to leave in the month of July.
Who to contact
- Problems opening the report - CHRIS Helpdesk
- Queries with the person/position data - Recruitment Administration Team
- A correction to a leaving date - CHRIS Helpdesk
It is not possible to process leavers during the period when contracts have to be locked down to support critical payroll processing, e.g. for the June pay period contracts are locked from around 16th to 22nd June.