This report lists all employees in an institution who have a current or impending maternity/adoption absence recorded on the CHRIS system.
The following columns are shown:
- School (or equivalent)
- Personal Ref. (personal reference no.)
- Absence Start Date
- Statutory Pay End Date (i.e. the date that Statutory Maternity/Adoption Pay, if eligible, runs out)
- Latest Return Date (i.e. the day after the maximum 52-week maternity/adoption leave entitlement is due to end)
- Confirmed Absence End Date (if an actual return date has been entered on CHRIS)
10th of each month.
To enable institutions to see which employees are currently on, or are shortly due to start, maternity/adoption leave.
Who to contact
- Problems opening the report - CHRIS Helpdesk
- Queries with the maternity/adoption data - Your HR School Team Administrator
If the actual absence end date has not been recorded on CHRIS following an employee's return to work, the employee's normal pay will not have been re-instated. Please contact your HR School Team Administrator if you identify any such cases.