Welcome to the HR School Teams
HR support is provided through seven HR teams each aligned to one of the six academic Schools within the University, with one team aligned to the Unified Administrative Service (UAS) and the Non-School Institutions. The teams work closely with Institutions to support the achievement of their operational and strategic objectives, by providing advice, guidance and HR administration. The teams promote good HR practice and employee relations aligned to University policies and procedures, and to current UK employment legislation underpinning HR processes, with timely HR management information and data.
Each HR Team comprises 3 roles to provide a dedicated HR resource. Please contact your:
- HR Business Manager for strategic change, significant HR projects, specialist employment law advice, complex employee relations cases, management information, and input to long-term planning.
- HR Adviser for the provision of advice on all short/medium term operational and employee relations issues, for policy and procedural queries, and to provide and interpret management information.
- HR Administrator regarding the delivery of HR administrative processes, such as sabbatical leave, probation, senior academic promotions, additional payments, contribution increments, redundancy/fixed term contracts, and retirement, etc.
For the contact details of the teams below please see the Contact Us tab:
- School of Arts and Humanities (Including the Fitzwilliam Museum, Kettles Yard and the University Library)
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Technology
- UAS and Non School Institutions