skip to content

Further sources of advice

Any member of staff or student who has questions about the policy or guidance and its application should discuss them with their Head of Department or equivalent post-holder.

Additional advice for staff may be sought from their Departmental Administrator, HR Business Manager or HR Adviser, or from a trade union representative.

The University operates a counselling service for both students and for staff and signposts students and staff to other sources of advice and support.

Additional support for students may be sought from here or from their College Tutor.